InXite Health Systems is a healthcare innovation company led by veteran entrepreneurs and thought leaders in information sharing. We are committed to improving the health of the nation, through better healthcare coordination. Our Mission: To connect and collaborate with all stakeholders in the U.S. healthcare system, providing the technology, services and expertise needed to fully operationalize and optimize patient-centered coordinated care. Our offerings promote and enable team-based care coordination, population health management and research and development; core pillars of healthcare reform.
Ours is a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.. We help one another. We foster a culture in which intelligent risks are taken and set-backs are seen as the inevitable cost of pushing limits and trying new things. If you want the excitement of making a major difference and the confidence that comes from working with an experienced leadership team, then we should talk.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment that entices, engages and retains the best possible talent. We value the diverse experiences and backgrounds of all our people, as we know that our success depends on the active the sharing of a variety of perspectives and new ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
InXite Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. InXite Health Systems is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
The Account Manager is responsible to drive high customer satisfaction, account retention and growth. This position will serve as the day to day contact with InXite Health’s strategic accounts handling all aspects of servicing the account including referral management, issue resolution, reporting, and acting as liaison between the Customer and our internal departments.
• 3-5 years of proven Project Management
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Develop and execute a portfolio strategy to maximize revenue for the assignment and create value for customers. Includes prospect/client acquisition, retention, and expansion
• Qualify opportunities. Utilize data gathered to develop and manage the strategy and scope of solution.
• Provide solution advice, product expertise, and demonstrate value of InXite Health solutions to clients
• Provide implementation planning
• Interface collaboratively within InXite Health to create best client-focused solution
• Manage and keep current the client data base
• Design and plan high quality client workflow and integration plan, patient outreach plan, technical solutions plan and Marketing plan
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of InXite Health’s solution according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly with progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus and establish achieved goals through influence and focus; recognized as a trusted advisor to the client and advocate for the patient
• Work to ensure ongoing customer satisfactions before, during and after implementation