Job Description: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Send Resumes to: HumanResources@Inxitehealth.com
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will assist with the integration, development, administration and support of our systems. The position will work closely with end users, as well as IT and Engineering staff to develop, upgrade and maintain customized applications and solutions.
- Develops software solutions using a variety of languages, frameworks, design patterns, and techniques.
- Documents solutions with clear code and comments.
- Maintains current working knowledge of modern development tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitors database activities to ensure data integrity, data security, and information availability.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ideal candidate will possess experience with the Flask and Vue.js frameworks.
- Strong understanding of modular application development using APIs and web services.
- Understanding of code management and source control, preferably Git and GitHub.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to translate business needs into solutions.
- Must have the ability to understand and conceptualize application features from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Ability to work within set time frames and communicate concerns that may distract from overall goal.
- Experience with relational database design principles and implementation strategies.
- Ability to quickly learn new software techniques, concepts, and technologies.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients.
- Minimum 6 + years’ PHP experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study, or equivalent combination of certifications and years’ experience.
We are looking for passionate, solution and results-oriented business development professionals to contact and foster relationships within the healthcare industry all across the country. As a Business Development Manager you will be accountable for, but not limited to achieve sales quotas, targeting new business, creating a pipeline within the territory and participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes.
Our clients are Hospitals, Health Systems, Government and Physician Groups. In this role you will be prospecting and calling decision makers within these facilities. Those that earn success in this role have a passion for sales, the art of persuasion and a hunger for financial gain. We offer a generous base salary, healthcare benefits plus a commission plan. In this position you will have high earning potential and the ability to make a difference in people’s lives as a Business Development Manager at InXite Health Systems in Columbus Ohio. Join a fast-paced, performance-driven culture where we pride ourselves on delivering superior service through a consultative approach and passion for excellence.
Objectives and Role:
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plans are met and all opportunities are recorded
- Work in conjunction with the CEO, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies to maximize results
- Manage the contract process
What you will bring:
- The desire to build a career in sales through the acquisition of new healthcare clients
- Strong approach to sales with the ability to create, grow and manage a book of business
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to meet goals, deadlines and exceed in a competitive selling environment
- Outstanding communication skills and the enthusiasm for developing great rapport and relationships with clients
- Self motivator with the ability to work well independently
What we bring to the table:
- Unlimited earning potential, including a generous base salary + commission
- Medical, dental, vision and 401 (k)
- Paid time off and holiday plan
- Business casual environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales experience required
- At least 7 years’ experience in business development
- Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Tenacious spirit and focus
- Excellent closing skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Industry specific experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding computer-based skills; Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, etc.
If you have proven sales success, a passion for healthcare aligned with a passion for what we do at InXite, then we would like to hear from you! This opportunity would suit somebody looking to take a step up and challenge themselves within an exciting, emerging, global organization. In return you will have the opportunity to affect change, introduce new strategies and grow within InXite Health Systems.