Job Description: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Send Resumes to: HumanResources@Inxitehealth.com
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will assist with the integration, development, administration and support of our systems. The position will work closely with end users, as well as IT and Engineering staff to develop, upgrade and maintain customized applications and solutions.
- Develops software solutions using a variety of languages, frameworks, design patterns, and techniques.
- Documents solutions with clear code and comments.
- Maintains current working knowledge of modern development tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitors database activities to ensure data integrity, data security, and information availability.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ideal candidate will possess experience with the Flask and Vue.js frameworks.
- Strong understanding of modular application development using APIs and web services.
- Understanding of code management and source control, preferably Git and GitHub.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to translate business needs into solutions.
- Must have the ability to understand and conceptualize application features from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Ability to work within set time frames and communicate concerns that may distract from overall goal.
- Experience with relational database design principles and implementation strategies.
- Ability to quickly learn new software techniques, concepts, and technologies.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients.
- Minimum 6 + years’ PHP experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study, or equivalent combination of certifications and years’ experience.