Job Description: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Send Resumes to: HumanResources@Inxitehealth.com
InXite Health Systems is a healthcare innovation company led by veteran entrepreneurs and thought leaders in information sharing. We are committed to improving the health of the nation, through better healthcare coordination. Our Mission: To connect and collaborate with all stakeholders in the U.S. healthcare system, providing the technology, services and expertise needed to fully operationalize and optimize patient-centered coordinated care. Our offerings promote and enable team-based care coordination, population health management and research and development; core pillars of health care reform.
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will assist with the integration, development, administration and support of our systems. The position will work closely with end users, as well as IT and Engineering staff to develop, upgrade and maintain customized applications and solutions.
- Develops software solutions using a variety of languages, frameworks, design patterns, and techniques.
- Documents solutions with clear code and comments.
- Maintains current working knowledge of modern development tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitors database activities to ensure data integrity, data security, and information availability.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ideal candidate will possess experience with the Flask and Vue.js frameworks.
- Strong understanding of modular application development using APIs and web services.
- Understanding of code management and source control, preferably Git and GitHub.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to translate business needs into solutions.
- Must have the ability to understand and conceptualize application features from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Ability to work within set time frames and communicate concerns that may distract from overall goal.
- Experience with relational database design principles and implementation strategies.
- Ability to quickly learn new software techniques, concepts, and technologies.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients.
- Minimum 6 + years’ PHP experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study, or equivalent combination of certifications and years’ experience.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment that entices, engages and retains the best possible talent. We value the diverse experiences and backgrounds of all our people, as we know that our success depends on the active the sharing of a variety of perspectives and new ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
InXite Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. InXite Health Systems is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.